Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family!

After attempting to write a blog based on my restaurant life, I found that I ran out of things to write as the restaurant life gets somewhat repetitive day to day.  So this blog will hopefully be a more exciting avenue for me to share my obsession with all things ~FOOD~ !

I'll get the party started with our vacation starting tomorrow...San Francisco and China.  Surely I"ll find something interesting to eat there!  ;)  After that, the sol.food.revival will be a work in progress.  As it stands it's a two-person club (yay, Samya!)

Stay tuned for postings about our 3-week adventure and all the great eats along the way. 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha excited about the two whole people ;) We'll get crankin' when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. who doesn't love food blogs. If you want a soul food revival, I should take you to Souley Vegan in Oakland - it's a vegan soul food restauraunt and the food isn't half bad. Too bad your layover isn't any longer. Hope you're having fun in China and can't wait to see you soon! - elizabeth

    ReplyDelete